When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Patong Beach watches?

HaydenM

Hi All,

I'm currently on holiday in Patong Beach, Thailand and I'm wondering if anybody knows of any good places around that sell good replica watches or even possibly good soft goods. From what I've read around here it's all going to be sh!t but just thought I'd ask.

Thanks,

HaydenM

I was there about 4 months ago mate, did a lot of investigating went to many back rooms and seriously do not waste your time, nothing but absolute garbage, just enjoy your holiday.

Bags are so so , not top grade but somewhat acceptable, Mrs got a few, bargain aggressively their first price will be [censored], pay a quarter to a third of what they ask!

Go to the main road that parallel with the beach, walk up bangla road away from the beach, at the entry of Bangla road turn right (going south) youll walk past the entry to the massive shopping centre to your left, keep walking till the road bends, around there if you see any shop with bags, go in. Ask if they have anymore more stock and you will get the walk into a nice air conditioned room full of all sorts of bags and wallets.

Edited by opti
  • Like 1

I was there about 4 months ago mate, did a lot of investigating went to many back rooms and seriously do not waste your time, nothing but absolute garbage, just enjoy your holiday.

Bags are so so , not top grade but somewhat acceptable, Mrs got a few, bargain aggressively their first price will be [censored], pay a quarter to a third of what they ask!

Go to the main road that parallel with the beach, walk up bangla road away from the beach, at the entry of Bangla road turn right (going south) youll walk past the entry to the massive shopping centre to your left, keep walking till the road bends, around there if you see any shop with bags, go in. Ask if they have anymore more stock and you will get the walk into a nice air conditioned room full of all sorts of bags and wallets.

Thanks mate, If I go past it i'll pop in. I plan to just have a relaxing holiday, but thought if there was something good around I may get myself a watch. Thanks for the help :)

Thailand in general are pretty weak on quality reps, unless you get a good dealer at MBK in Bangkok and even a few in Patpong market will pull out a good one once in a while... but you'll pay more and god only knows what's inside...

If you're spending any time in Bangkok before you go back to wherever... look me up!

Just went into a back room where the "good" fakes are. All of the rolexes suffer from horrible magnification of the date cyclops and they were ridiculously overpriced. My sister looked at getting a gold Daytona for a friend and the opening offer from the guy selling it was $170, bad rep, no chrono. I think I'll just wait and buy myself a rep from a TD when I get home.

• Like 1