When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Carrera Rubber strap

Reidar

Hi.

I recently purchased a GEN Tag Heuer Calibre 16 day date 41mm watch with bracelet. I want to add a rubber strap with deployment buckle. I find the gen a bit too expensive at the moment and lookting to by a high quality replica. Any recommendations on where to buy?

thanks in advance.

Looks good. Could you review this for us? I need a new deployant for a Tag Heuer myself ;)

They're like the ones used on the reps. I have the feeling that Linamarket is one of the rep factory supplier. I tried them (pam clasp and Rolex buckle) and the clasp was 100% equal to my H-factory Pam (so it was good one).

They're like the ones used on the reps. I have the feeling that Linamarket is one of the rep factory supplier. I tried them (pam clasp and Rolex buckle) and the clasp was 100% equal to my H-factory Pam (so it was good one).

Thanks for the reply mate! That's good to know! Very nice prices over there. Going to order one :)

How was it with the shipping, did it take very long to reach you?

• 4 months later...

Hey guys. I recently ordered a replacement off eBay. I will post pictures later.

Shipment was really fast from China. Around 2 weeks to CONUS. Packaging was great and they included a small springbar tool and many replacement spring bars.

Now onto the quality. The look of the strap is very good. However, as soon as you feel it, you know it's a lower quality rubber. It is much harder than the one that came with the rep and much less bendable. As a result it is less comfortable. The clasp looks good too but feels flimsy and does not give u a convincing, smooth lock. This might get better with more use.

The fitment was also an issue. The strap took me about a half hour to get on. The holes do not align with those in the lugs and so the spring bar had to bend significantly in order to get in. Also, the curve of the rubber around the case does not fit flush. So now there is a visible gap between the case and the strap when wearing the watch.

Overall I give this a 5/10. Good enough as a last resort.