When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

How to find the correct replacement case tube?

chrgod

Why not? It's a homage watch, not a rep. I remember buying one of there Tube K's for rep about 5 years ago. Unfortunately I don't even remember which watch it was for but I remember it fit several different reps at the time. Might have been an Omega.

They aren't watchmakers. They are parts suppliers. When they get loads of calls asking which widget is correct for what specific variation of any particular time piece, any supplier tends to withdraw from the market at large and stick to registered, known watchmakers that buy in quantities that are profitable to them.

They don't like paying their order takers who are not usually watchmakers to bug the watchmaker, burning his time too, to play 20 questions for a single order from 5000 single watchnuts because the $1.60 they will make off a tube won't pay for the time wasted.

Too many anoraks lock onto a a biz like this and the entire supply dries up for everyone.

A bit like M2M sales tire kickers, only bigger.

Don't be THAT [censored] guy.

Ever watch all the people in nicer restaurants taking pics of everything then complaining that even though the food was wonderful, the wait times were long and the service was slow?

They create the problem for themselves and each other.

Totally [censored] self absorbed and clueless.

If that is how you feel it sounds like I hit a bit close to home for you as well.

It takes some longer to grow a clue than others, informing them usually helps speed the process if they are not too unaware, or self conscious to observe the consequences of their actions based on the delusions they feed themselves.

Edited by POTR