When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Genuine Rolex 'Hulk' 116610LV vs BP HULK (pic heavy!)

ilovethiscity

Ask less questions and do more of your own research. Ninja has been more than helpful. Reps have defects. Didn't you review the QC pics? If the 12 bezel marker was off why did you accept the watch? Josh is not going to exchange watches that's not how TD's work. Once you accept the watch after seeing the QC pics it's yours! Your best bet is to find a Watchsmith on the forum and they can fix this minor bezel issue. Google TC blog and you'll know what TC is. Put in the work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I didn't get enough photos and photos were not detailed enough that l can see the defects. That is the first deal which l did and now learning. I told him when l receive the watch in the first day. He told me l have some time to report the problem. BTW i know this business from China very well and l know how it goes. Thanks for info.

• 4 weeks later...

Ask less questions and do more of your own research. Ninja has been more than helpful. Reps have defects. Didn't you review the QC pics? If the 12 bezel marker was off why did you accept the watch? Josh is not going to exchange watches that's not how TD's work. Once you accept the watch after seeing the QC pics it's yours! Your best bet is to find a Watchsmith on the forum and they can fix this minor bezel issue. Google TC blog and you'll know what TC is. Put in the work!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi.

Just replying to your information. I sent the watch back to Josh because the photos what l received were not detailed enough. May be this os their tactic how they sell they watches. This was my first one now l know how l will do next time. Almost 2 months will be and still l don't have the watch and also money. Is this normal or a scam? I paid with PayPal so l will inform them the issue.

Hi.

Just replying to your information. I sent the watch back to Josh because the photos what l received were not detailed enough. May be this os their tactic how they sell they watches. This was my first one now l know how l will do next time. Almost 2 months will be and still l don't have the watch and also money. Is this normal or a scam? I paid with PayPal so l will inform them the issue.

Do NOT inform PayPal of anything! You will ruin the trusted dealers account! You must be patient in this hobby or it's not for you. Did you contact Josh first to resolve this? I advice against shipping watches back to China unless absolutely necessary. Did you add tracking? If so check status. If not the watches could have been confiscated and you'll never know. Don't blame the TD if he doesn't receive the watch. You shipped at your risk. Contact Josh before you do anything else! And no it's not a scam he's a trusted dealer for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Also sometimes it takes up to two months when shipping to and receiving back from China.

Do NOT inform PayPal of anything! You will ruin the trusted dealers account! You must be patient in this hobby or it's not for you. Did you contact Josh first to resolve this? I advice against shipping watches back to China unless absolutely necessary. Did you add tracking? If so check status. If not the watches could have been confiscated and you'll never know. Don't blame the TD if he doesn't receive the watch. You shipped at your risk. Contact Josh before you do anything else! And no it's not a scam he's a trusted dealer for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAlso sometimes it takes up to two months when shipping to and receiving back from China.

Of course no. I spoke with him everyday. Yesterday he said he sent the watch back to me. Hope to get it asap. Will add some more photos when l receive it. Thanks for advice. Who else is a trusted seller? InTime?
  • Like 1

Don't order until you know what you want.

Current Noob factory (NF) 116610 LN and LV are V7
Current Noob factory (NF) 116040 nodate are V6s - I have this watch - link is http://www.pf-818.com/-p-18438.html
I believe gen sub is slightly heavier than rep.

Hi.

I just want to ask you a question. I sent my watch back to Josh on 22/09 and it will be 2 months he didn't send my watch back. I am so sad because you said he is a trusted seller and now l don't have money and watch. He sent me a tracking number which does not show any package. Only thing is i want my watch back. Hope l will get it. If you cam help me with that l will really appreciate that. You already bought from him 15 watches so l am sure he will do something for you.