When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hi guys, a little help for my first purchase?

joes

Hi guys, just received my second set of QC images for my purchase made with Ryan at Intime. So far so good, dealing with Ryan and Jordan has been great and must say am very pleased with everything so far.

I hope you don't mind me asking you to give me your opinion on these QC pictures, as this is my first purchase my experience and knowledge is very little so would very much appreciate the help of yourselves to give me any advice/opinions on these pictures.

My gut says the watch it okay and I would accept, but I thought id ask as I am far from an expert(unlike some of you on this forum) and I feel a little reassurance would make me a whole lot more confident with my purchase.

Thanks in advance.

Joe

post-67059-0-71815500-1422408884_thumb.j

post-67059-0-14657700-1422408885_thumb.j

post-67059-0-72759700-1422408885_thumb.j

post-67059-0-17703600-1422408886_thumb.j

post-67059-0-73761500-1422408886_thumb.j

post-67059-0-26687700-1422408887_thumb.j

Mate truly if you feel it looks good accept it sometimes its Best not to be a expert to look for stuff it Will drive you mad till The end

Just look for Any things that it is off

Scratches misaligned date Dial etc if all is good accept it :)

• Like 1

Ditto Ezio. Before clicking BUY, YOU, the buyer, should educate yourself on what the gen looks/feels like. Research gens via google or gen websites & go to an authorized dealer (AD) & try the watch on. Work the functions & see how it feels on your wrist. That is the best way to improve your chances of satisfaction when you receive your watch. Otherwise, the QC pics look fine. But be aware that rep watches are generally powered by used/unserviced movements, so, if this is a watch you plan to rely on or keep for the long haul, have a local professional watchmaker do a full service. That way, you can catch/correct any problems & insure that it will be reliable for the next several years (until the next service - 5-7 years).

from the pics, looks like the rehaut engraving is not aligned properly, can you post a pic with the dial shot head on? overall the watch is a good rep of the 116234 just tell your dealer to get the one with an aligned rehaut. datejusts were the 1st reps to have this perfected, even in low budget models.