When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

45mm Joshua Po

TJGladeRaider

My 45mm Orange PO arrived from Joshua - that is one massive watch.

Since I'd rather not have one arm significantly longer than the other, I ditched the bracelet and replced it with a gen alligator strap and deployment clasp.

I tried a 22mm Alligator strap, but it didn't fit as snug lug-to-lug as I preferred so I used a 24mm strap with 24mm HD Springbars.

post-223-1166410381_thumb.jpg

post-223-1166410392_thumb.jpg

I just looked at the gen version of this watch in Nassau - while I am sure the pundits will spot flaws, I think this must be one of the most convincing reps I ever saw.

One thing is clear, this watch is definitely AR coated.

Bill

was it ruff squeezing the 24mm strap in there? cause there are some nice 24mm orange gator straps that i passed up in order to get a 22mm one :)

Nope -- not even a little bit.

I have an entire box of bands of various sizes and types. All the 22mm bands fit a little lose for my tastes and several of the 24mm bands fit just right.

The 24mm springbars were an easy fit too although I don't think I'd want to have a go at them if using the bracelet. That thing was hard enough to get off!

If you take the bracelet off, look at the springbars that came with the watch. Nothing special I know, but compared to the cheap, corroded garbage we often find holding bracelets on, those were nice to see.

Bill