When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

45 Mm Po

Devedander

Well the 45mm Ultimate PO from Josh and Andrew seems to be getting answered all around, noteably by Silix and River...

Now if I recall correctly the ultimate was supposed to be an exclusive to Josh and Andrew... so are these new POs the same as the ultimate or are they different?

Edited by Devedander

I wanted to ask the same but always hesitated :rolleyes:

I plan to pull the trigger on that beauty very soon...so any answers are welcome :)

EDIT: my little contribution: from what i get from Silix's pics of the 45mm PO, doesn't look the same with others...the pearl at least is different...

Edited by spa

Silix answered me that they are different as the ones from Josh and Andrew, but that they will be good.

He told me that he was not able to get his hands on the PO from Josh and Andrew. (Chinese corruption ?) :D

The pictures on the site are not updated yet, so I can't tell yet. I ordered one allready, so I will post soon.

Martijn

Good info!

Interested to see what it's like when you get it.

Glad to hear Jay is open and honest that it's not the same as what the other guys have (not to say it's worse or better and certainly not to say I would expect otherwise of him!) and I would guess that maybe our dealers are getting deeper in the game than just dropshipping for someone... they may be getting into the actual manufacturing business themselves or at least forming partnerships... reps are undoubtably good money and like any other business, it's... well it's business!

I almost wonder if one day when Angus digs around in his suppliers drawer to see what's new it will just be him at his own desk :D

It will be interesting to see how the economies of the world reflect themselves as a microcosm in our rep corner of the world, ie normal business practices like exculsivity contracts, partnerships and barriers to entry...

Edited by Devedander

Guest aclaimsman
The Omega logo is too big on Silix's version!

It also appears that the hands are to short. I was about to pull the trigger on this one but after looking at the flaws more closely, I think i will have to go with Joshs version.