When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rolex daytona steel/gold with white index.

Kdmoussa

Hi. Nice choice. Rolex builds the only Rolex Daytona. The price is about $12,950.

If you would like a reasonable facsimile, a Swiss quartz Invicta Speedway can be had for under $100.

If you want a replica, well, you'll have to read and educate yourself on the particular watch you are looking for to understand the shortcomings of the various reps in existence, as well as study the trusted dealers to get a feel for who you would best like to deal with, so you can come to a personal compromise as to which will suite your tastes, critical eye, wallet, and patience the best.

Enjoy the journey.

• Like 1

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and your support. Is it possible that you guide me on what to read and where? Also you are telling me "particular watch" are there different versions from the watch i am asking about?

As for the dealers i have read that bc is one of the best, however, he didn't reply to me yet. Do you recommend anybody else

Thanks

Hi,

Thanks for your reply and your support. Is it possible that you guide me on what to read and where? Also you are telling me "particular watch" are there different versions from the watch i am asking about?

As for the dealers i have read that bc is one of the best, however, he didn't reply to me yet. Do you recommend anybody else

Thanks

There's a search button, and many threads you'll want to read. Just type in a keyword like "Daytona" and start searching and reading... You can't expect other members to pick a watch for you, because everyone's taste and budget is unique. There are different versions, there's different levels of quality. You haven't stated what your price range is, how familiar you are with Rolex watches, what your level of expertise is or anything like that... that makes it hard to guide you. Best thing to do is just start reading.

Good luck

The watch model i am interested in is 116523 model. I have searched the forum and I couldn't find this specific model since it seems it's movement is complicated and there are problems in replicating it.

That's why i was asking for the old experienced members advice on where to get this specific model. Thanks anyways for your reply, appreciated

I would tell you but A has enough issues right now.... Maybe you could read for the next couple of weeks, because China isn't open for biz right now anyway.

All of the trusted dealers are going to sell similar versions for around the same price...

A has them for $318, with an Asian 7750 and gold wrapped mid-links.

They are not perfect at that price, not even close. The gold wrap will be more durable than the gold-plate which is $90 less. It will be needing a service when you get it to ensure it is free of the usual skin debris and pubic hair, as well as properly oiled. Find yourself a local rep friendly watchsmith to do that job for you, you may get lucky and find one by reading the forums. The price will probably add another $150-200 to the cost. Then you will possibly have a semi-reliable, imperfect copy of an 116523 for an investment of around $600, that you can resell on here for $200 when you tire of it and want to find a more perfect copy.

• Like 1