When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ageing a PAM 382 BRONZO

Paulza

Guys

I have ordered a PAM382 Bronzo. I am really looking forward to this watch :-). I really like the aged look of a Bronzo (green tinge on the bronze) and would like to do this as well as perhaps the (depending on how difficult this is ) the dial and hands.. Living in South Africa to ship this to one of the masters on this forum to do the ageing would cost a packet and be risky from a customs point of view

I have a guy who can dissemble and put the watch back together again for me. Can you guys give me any information/instruction/suggestions/warnings etc etc?? :-) on how best to get an aged look on the Bronzo?

I have searched the forums and come up with very little - apologies if I have missed a thread that deals with this

Thanks for your help

Cheers

Paul

Edited by Paulza

Here is mine after 3 days in the ocean at Key West!

This makes me wonder.... did you actually leave the watch for three days in the esa or was it the wind, the salt, the water, the sun, the sand or maybe the relentless rubbing with coconut oil that was mainly responsible for the aging on this one. Edited by ozon1969