When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Replica Watches? - Quick Question

Ljbaron

First one is a rep, because of the m after 300; It´s a BP sub, probably from Trusty or PC when looking at the insert and sel

Second is a rep with the datewheel aligned to the left and no metallic paint on the numbers;

To improve the "non-spotting" get a very high quality white shirt, best with cufflinks and an expensive tie to go with it, simple solid gold ring on the finger instead of the bracelets.

• Like 1

If you don't like the question beachcomber feel free to move along.

Naw, this is too much fun. Still a cheeky question. Just ask "your friends" I'm sure they'll tell you the truth. But, it's a bit tacky to ask about the authenticity of one of their personal possessions, just a little uncouth, or maybe that's just your bag man, who knows. Hey, open another thread and see if you get more answers, now that's a thought. Stay gold Ponyboy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Naw, this is too much fun. Still a cheeky question. Just ask "your friends" I'm sure they'll tell you the truth. But, it's a bit tacky to ask about the authenticity of one of their personal possessions, just a little uncouth, or maybe that's just your bag man, who knows. Hey, open another thread and see if you get more answers, now that's a thought. Stay gold Ponyboy...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lulz. seriously... hilarious +10000 

If it ticks, it's a rep.

If it sweeps, it's gen!

I like that, good try :)  But let's say  that although it may sound reasonable, that it's not true. High end vintage movements tick and many Asian movents don't. Unless you are talking about quartz movemnts ticking in general. Still, Rolex made quartz movement for the Oysterquartz, ticks quite noisely every time the center seconds hand jumps to the next position.