When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Best Rolex & PAM reps

Watch-freak

Hello to everyone and I'm glad to be part of RWG :) I know from your vast knowlege and being experts on reps, could I please ask for your opinions on the very BEST Rolex and PAM reps avalible no matter what the model (please state details why as well and maybe some pics) I thank you all very much for your time and look forward to learning a bit.

Hey WF, welcome to the community :)

The first thing I'd suggest doing is reading the following links:

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/85981-hey-noobor-not-so-noobread-this-now/

http://www.rwgforum.net/topic/24786-read-our-forum-rules/

We get a lot of new members who ask the same type of question and either get a helping hand or crucified (or a bit of both) as the information you're looking for is not definite, but open for discussion as there have been many many reps produced of the same model over time.

That being said, READ READ READ! All of your questions will be answered by using the search function once you read the first two links I've attached above :)

• Like 1

Hi and welcome to the forum.

Please do some research and start narrowing down your questions.  For example, what Rolex or Pam model?  Once you figure out a model, what version?  Once you figure out what version, modern or vintage?  See what I mean.  Both companies have produced hundreds of models over the years and many have been repped.  You will get flamed if you do not do your own home work and footwork.  Takes much reading/research just to get started.

For example if you are after a Rolex Submariner, think about how many models and variations that have been produced of the Submariner over the 60+ years they have been in production....

So after research you decide you like the modern 116610 with LN (black) insert, then you would have a starting point.  Or maybe you are a vintage guy and like a mid 60's 5513 and that is your starting point.  Then you might get some help on what direction to go from there.

• Like 1