When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

First, Thank you for having me & a Big Hi from Australia

Wilko

About myself I am a first time intending purchaser of a non-genuine timepiece.

I have done some research of my own and to say the least it is confusing, so my reasons for joining the forum are twofold. I am here for advice and to gain knowledge on the subject, and hopefully make some friends along the way and of course as I say “the next best thing to knowing the answer is knowing where to find it".

My brief is simple, and I am sure that in itself will spark up some debate. And it is (to obtain the closest replica watch to the original at the best price) sound simple hmm!

As I mentioned I have done some research & made contact with a seller that mentioned he has supplied goods to some members on this forum so any feedback on his quality and or service would be appreciated and suggestions of other TD’s that could fit my brief better

The seller is from noobwatches.com and the item I am looking at is the Submariner Black Ceramic 116610 V5 with a Swiss ETA 2836 Movement

I look forward to your comments

Wilko

Welcome to RWG :)  Great intro.  Stick with out Trusted Dealers, noobwatches is not one of them.

Sage advice Wilko  ;)  

Use a TD here and you won't go far wrong, mind you atm the V5 is in short supply it would seem, more stock in a couple weeks I'm told........welcome to the madhouse too :partytime:  

• Like 1

Agreed with SSTeel, stay with our TD's as you will have the support of the entire community, these guys are Trusted TD's over the years for a good reason.

Search the various areas and if Rolex is your thing, read and learn, it will enlighten you no end and you can buy, at a very reasonable cost a watch that you will be delighted with I am sure.

Regards

AJ

• Like 1

Buy only from TDs they are your best bet. I don't know if you've been reading about some shipments getting confiscated coming through customs but it happens, a good dealer in some cases will even go so far as to replace your confiscated purchase. Good luck in your quest and welcome to the madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

About myself I am a first time intending purchaser of a non-genuine timepiece.

I have done some research of my own and to say the least it is confusing, so my reasons for joining the forum are twofold. I am here for advice and to gain knowledge on the subject, and hopefully make some friends along the way and of course as I say “the next best thing to knowing the answer is knowing where to find it".

My brief is simple, and I am sure that in itself will spark up some debate. And it is (to obtain the closest replica watch to the original at the best price) sound simple hmm!

As I mentioned I have done some research & made contact with a seller that mentioned he has supplied goods to some members on this forum so any feedback on his quality and or service would be appreciated and suggestions of other TD’s that could fit my brief better

The seller is from noobwatches.com and the item I am looking at is the Submariner Black Ceramic 116610 V5 with a Swiss ETA 2836 Movement

I look forward to your comments

Wilko

Welcome to RWG :)  Great intro.  Stick with out Trusted Dealers, noobwatches is not one of them.

Sage advice Wilko  ;)

Use a TD here and you won't go far wrong, mind you atm the V5 is in short supply it would seem, more stock in a couple weeks I'm told........welcome to the madhouse too :partytime:  

Noobwatches are just some people trying to freeride. They are not TD

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

Buy only from TDs they are your best bet. I don't know if you've been reading about some shipments getting confiscated coming through customs but it happens, a good dealer in some cases will even go so far as to replace your confiscated purchase. Good luck in your quest and welcome to the madness.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Guys Thank You for the Warm Welcome & Advice .......... Please standby for plenty of questions, but I do promise to look through other posts before asking.                                               My first question, is there a list of TD’s we can access?

A back hi ! Time piece is wht you bot so my quextion is do you think mobile phone watchz have reducdd sales of original pieces? Everything contanz time. I have stoppdd usin my wrist watch or i have not bot any other watch ever since.

Hi umbereen.siddiqui, 

Interesting question!

My thoughts on the subject are, at one time there was a clock in every shop, train station town centre etc. I don’t think this diminished the sale of watches.

As technology has changed the phone so has it changed the watch! Maybe one day your watch will be your phone?

For me a watch is for more than just telling the time, and more necessary accessory, jewellery if you prefer!

Noobwatches are just some people trying to freeride. They are not TD

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

Thanks shirotenshi

I was just wondering as this guy makes claims that he makes modifications to watches that made me think the factory watches where not as close to the original as possible 

• 2 weeks later...