When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Laugh at me but im still proud

Ezio

Haha so story goes i have had a broken 26mm datejust from my friend for ages now couldnt set The time or date but could Wind it so

All The great guys here sharing their knowledge have thought me it was either the keyless or The stem just needed to get back In gear

First of thanks to everyone here a year ago i wouldnt have had a clue but being here for a long time you Pick something up here and there :p

Back to The story i cracked it up using a rubber ball gave me a hard time but Got it open

Released the stem and tried setting it In but nothing had changed so tried 4 more times nothing after one more try i was Ready to Call it a keyless isue and Call it a day

But there bang it Worked im proud as hell of myself haha :p

I normally never touch watches im Like a idiot when it comes to watch movements but Well all idiots gets a break sometime

Here is a picture to show the finished product haha :p

Lastly anybody know where to get some grease to re seal the gaskets ?

post-61085-0-83581400-1426984208_thumb.j

Edited by Ezio

Good on ya mate ;)  always nice when it works out for you ! Re the grease, I'm still using the silicone grease tube that came with my fridge filter from couple years back perfect for it  :inverted: