When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Noob from London

Hello to all of you guys and girls. I have never purchased a Rep and in my haste to wear a swish timepiece on my arm I almost purchased one from the many websites available from Google Search!! Fortunately I came across this Forum among others and am I glad I did. I've spent the past 7 days going through the Forums and quite frankly it's fascinating. I'm pretty sure I want a Rolex or a Breitling and I thought I knew which one until the forums threw up so many facts about so many things like movements, bezels, coloring's, straps, pins etc. etc. etc. I believe once I start with my first rep then more will follow but first I'm going to read everything on this forum and then some. Cannot thank all you members enough for the brilliant info you have shared for people just like me - thanks a million. I'm sure there will be many threads from me and certainly pictures of my eventual first Rep and all further Reps thereafter.

Well, after many days and hours of reading through the Forums, painstakingly going through all the websites of the TD's I finally chose what I wanted and low and behold none of the dealers had the Breitling I was after (Superocean Abyss 44mm). Further delving through the forums found me the answer why - it's not produced anymore and has not been for some time. Two lessons here for Noobs, 1. When you think you have done enough research----you havn't!! & 2. Have a back-up watch in mind! I did neither. However, I soon came across the SEA-DWELLER DEEPSEA 116660 "D-BLUE" 1.1 NOOB BEST EDITION A2836 V2 and I was hooked. I sifted through all the TD's that were selling it and read all the reviews on the Forums and have decided to go through IN-TIME. So I've ordered it and sent the money via Bank Transfer, just waiting for it to be received in the China bank before hopefully receiving the QC pics etc.

Welcome

Be patient and keep reading researching here as there is so much to learn.

You will see on the Member to Member (M2M) sales board numerous great watches, some modded, some stock and the various versions, this is a great source for the watches you want that are out of production/supply.

Regards

AJ

Good on ya mate welcome to the madhouse :partytime:  I'm glad you found us, it's a great place here lots of great people and the best Rep forum on the net too  :)

Ryan is a great dealer btw, nice choice  :inverted:

Welcome to the fun, this is a great place to learn and hopefully save you some time and money.

Don't listen to him he's telling lies again   :partytime:   this forum will take up lots of time and if your anything like the rest of us it will cost you lots of money too  :inverted:   spending time and money is a prerequisite in this hobby of ours, all part of the fun too  :)