When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Watch request?

loldongs

Hey everybody, I am looking for a Sub and have a few questions..When it comes to trusted dealers (ie. Honts), are they really using gen swiss ETA movements if that is what their product description shows? Furthermore..can anyone direct me to the best rep sub close to this full gold

JmHD7Rz.jpg

My budget is basically anything under 800$, but I can budge for 900$..thanks everyone!

Other watches I am interested in: green sub :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Last, but not least, are there ANY sellers that would consider taking bitcoin as a payment form??

Hey everybody, I am looking for a Sub and have a few questions..When it comes to trusted dealers (ie. Honts), are they really using gen swiss ETA movements if that is what their product description shows? Furthermore..can anyone direct me to the best rep sub close to this full gold

My budget is basically anything under 800$, but I can budge for 900$..thanks everyone!

Other watches I am interested in: green sub :)

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Last, but not least, are there ANY sellers that would consider taking bitcoin as a payment form??

From what I have heard I would stay away from most of the TDs when they claim Swiss ETA. It is preferable that they don't give you one as most probably the Swiss ETA delivered would be quite old stock and not up to satisfactory quality. The clones are typically good and if the clone won't cut it for you you could always purchase a swiss ETA on the side and transplant it in. 

As for the best sub, you're one step above the general newb question but I'd encourage looking through the sites of the TDs and finding a model there that you like and then posting asking about that model as opposed to asking the very general question.

Good luck for the search mate :)

Edited by HaydenM
  • Like 1