When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Need your opinion on a gen sale guys thanks ! Rolex Explorer II

Ezio

So been offered this rolex for 3.400 USD from 2002 been serviced in 2014 with service papers

But only comes on the NATO is it a good deal hard for me to make a judgement since im not a Big Explorer kind of guy

Thanks guys best regards

post-61085-0-02414000-1429143311_thumb.j

Yeah, as others have stated that seems to be the going rate for these but with an oyster bracelet. I think they are one of the best values, hands down, considering you are getting a 3185 under the hood!

That said, these are here in the States. Is it a US based seller or over in your neck of the woods?

Edited by Mendota Explorer

Thanks for the replies guys Guess it aint a great deal hence the NATO

Its a local sale so prices will Always be a little higher Then other countries but not with that Much thanks for saving me some bucks and cc33 what a beaty :D

I bought last summer polar version with SS band, service was done 2013 looked then like brand new. All papers and box with service card and price I paid was 3000€. With today's currency it's 3200 USD.

It's 2004 model, final year with spring bar holes made and also with SEL, I was looking for this kind and that's what I bought.

I think that you can buy this if service done and box and papers with 3 grand USD.

Can you show the ad?

EDIT: Seems like prices have been going little up from last year prices.

Edited by J.S.