When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Does The Gen Po Clasp Include The Divers Extension?

The Technician

Hi everybody,

I got a 42mm PO from Wo-Mart, all is well, except the divers extension in the clasp. I have already put in a gen dial and hands, (Fit perfectly and really worth it in my opinion) and plan on a gen crown and tube when I get around to it.

I can live with the divers extension not locking for awhile, but its really starting to bug me. I see it's only about $100 from Ofrei, but I cant tell if it comes with the divers extension part. Has anybody done this to theirs?

Also, has anybody bought a gen bezel- does it fit on Wo-mart's 42 PO? The pearl is driving me crazy.

Thanks! Is the bezel insert the totally wrong size? (I know I have to buy the whole bezel assembly)

Also, in case anybody is wondering, the helium valve in these looks like it is real. I don't know if it actually works, but it isn't just a dummy crown.

Maybe I should get a hobby lathe and make a pearl for the current insert. I wish it had the pearl of the ultimate 45 PO.

Yeah, I'm not sure about water resistance with the HE open either. Mine is missing a gasket for the crown when it's closed (Anybody know the size?) but it does look to be designed like a real HE valve.

Any experience with the inserts sold on ebay? Are the pearls any better than on the rep, or am I just going to have to make one?

I'm pretty damn happy with this rep, with the gen dial and hands it really looks fantastic. The case looks to be slightly thicker on the crown side than the gen, so I may take some metal off there, but I guess I'll have to wait until I get the gen crown and tube installed to judge that properly.

BTW: If anybody needs a 4th gen dial and hands (The second hand is slightly damaged (Not my doing, it came that way,) let me know. I'll let them go cheap.

Hi everybody,

I got a 42mm PO from Wo-Mart, all is well, except the divers extension in the clasp. I have already put in a gen dial and hands, (Fit perfectly and really worth it in my opinion) and plan on a gen crown and tube when I get around to it.

Post some pics ! :Jumpy:

Ok, but I'm a crappy photographer! Sorry the pic is so bad. The dial markers and the hands have that perfect shine/symmetry that the rep lacks. Made a 100% difference. Plus the lume is insane.

Very nice. Marrick modded by 4th version PO by swapping out the hands with the GEN hands and the moved up the Omega metallic symbol up a notch on the dial. I was thinking about putting the gen dial on as well, but now thinkiing of just having it re-lumed.