When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

PAM 604 from Ken

astonjenks

One of my fellow members (Also a PAM fan) and based in Greece suggested I try Ken to purchase my new PAM 604 and here is the result:

Ken was very, very quick to respond and worked with me throughout the QC pics and order. I also required a Radiomir deployant and a PAM 371. The QC pics of all three came through very quickly even though the V2 of the PAM 604 only came out last week. I returned from vacation late last night to a really well packed and wrapped box with the two watches and deployant inside which is under a week from QC pics to arrival here in the UK.

The watches are really superb and I have already swapped out the rep strap on the 604 for my Ink Blue alligator from Di Stefano and have a black with white stitch arriving from Orloff.

The 371 hasn't really had a look in yet, however is keeping perfect time, has a great bezel and is really well finished.

Would I use Ken again, you bet I will :-)

Ken can be contacted at psychospike@hotmail.com  dont let the name put you off!

Regards

AJ

post-48021-0-67729900-1429702639_thumb.j

post-48021-0-00725800-1429702653_thumb.j

post-48021-0-69560900-1429702714_thumb.j

post-48021-0-33653000-1429702727_thumb.j

post-48021-0-81242600-1429702739_thumb.j

Nice!

I never noticed the 604 buckle before... strange (but cool) the engraving style of the buckle doesn't match the engraving style of the watch... it has sort of a Maori/pacific island theme to it

It does and apparently this is the buckle the V2 comes with (if you're lucky). I will be using the Radiomir deployant on the new Orloff when it arrives and will keep this buckle of the Ink Blue Di Stefano !

AJ

Haha yeah guess it is true there is a Pam for everyone and The Pam bug Will catch you sometime

AJ you are The Master of pams May i be your apprentice :p