When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Hello From Singapore!

fallraen

Hi guys, this is the first time i'm actually on forum that is meant for replicas. I was shocked that such a forum exists but well... its the internet and this is just one of few... i'm guessing.

I have actually be on a watch forum for quite some time now but they over there are the purist sort and this would prolly be a nightmare lol. I however am quite in love with the amazing workmanship that can be bought for a fraction of the original. I must say i'm pleasantly surprised at some of the replicas of late.

A couple of years ago, I was already scouring online auctions and looking around the malls in Singapore for decent replicas. Those with smooth ticking movements and accurate markings. I was particularly interested in Rolexes and Panerai's, however what I found were merely dissapointing. The Rolexes were poorly made and or the so called sapphire glass was not as thick as the real stuff... The Panerai's were bad and obviously wrong. Then came the better looking panerai's with the unitas movements! joy! although they had their flaws, they still looked great :) oh and to make things worst, there are so many sellers in Singapore to claim to have "swiss" or grade A quality stuff... sigh not half of them are true!

I have however of late met a dealer who is friendly and bring his wares to me when i want to buy or just to view his stock! amazing service at amazing prices. I just got my IWC gst and now planning to get the breitling navitimer. he's even throwing in a leather strap with it! great quality too. I'm more into dressy watches for the moment as I have too many serious / military watches lol.

I hope to learn more about these interesting watches over at this forum. great stuff you guys have got going here. :)

:cryss:

I have however of late met a dealer who is friendly and bring his wares to me when i want to buy or just to view his stock! amazing service at amazing prices. I just got my IWC gst and now planning to get the breitling navitimer. he's even throwing in a leather strap with it! great quality too. I'm more into dressy watches for the moment as I have too many serious / military watches lol.

I hope to learn more about these interesting watches over at this forum. great stuff you guys have got going here. :)

A warm and friendly welcome to you, fallraen. A great place to read, learn and exchange expiriences for sure. Just ordered the Bretling Navitimer World from Andrew. Will post pictures in the Breitling section when it arrives....waiting is the worst part :cryss:

maikel: haha honestly i dont go to the coffee bean. i'm a more starbucks person lol. oh well! thanks guys :)

just browsing this forum, makes me wonder....replicas have come a long way... either that or i just never knew the good [censored] existed lol!

Edited by fallraen