When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

perfectwatches account issues

cavi

I ordered my first watch from perfectwatches and the order went fine, and I created an account, but thus far I have not been able to use the account as they are supposed to send me a e-mail to confirm the account.  The problem is that I never received the e-mail, I asked to resend it and still no go.  I checked junk and spam folder and still nothing.  I tried contacting their help line and they said the order was fine but did not solve the e-mail mystery.  I even got a txt message from them about the order, but still no e-mail so I could activate the account.

Has anyone had an issue like this?  If yes, how did you solve it?

The first rep I bought was from them. It wasn't as pictured, wasn't as described and was a cheap built mess. The real kicker was that they wouldn't accept a return either for trade or refund. It was then I found this site and THF and have been happy since.

Well, I guess I am lucky, my Bretling arrived from perfectwatches today, and honestly it looks great, I will post a picture in tomorrows watchology.  Honestly I bought two other watches from out TD the next day, and neither of those have even shipped yet.  I plan on swapping the bracelet for a leather one to save some weight but honestly the whole thing is beautiful.  I am sure there are many flaws that you all will spot, but to my eyes it is great!!   Will I buy from them again, probably not as I will head the advice of the majority here, but that bieng said they did do a great job, fast, gave me what they promised and no hassle.