When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

There Is A Flaw In Big Bang Dial...

Guest Sql_pl

I spend all my spare time recently brosing Hublot forum at TZ watching some pics etc.

I also spend some time looking at Angus' pics and this is what I found.

There is no H crossbar in the rep dial. Looks weird.

Here is the rep:

172322-9274.jpg

And some gens:

172322-9275.jpg

172322-9276.jpg

Like I actually said not that big deal especially since there will always be a red chrono sec hand between those two lines of the H but it would be cool if the company logo would be done right.

Cheers

Maciek

This was posted several times concerning the date:

BOTH DATEWHEEL COLORS EXIST !

After originally having white datewheels, Hublot introduced a black one, but then switched back to the white as the costs of storing two different colors were too high (official argument of the Hublot CEO). But then some fans expressed that they like the black even more so now they contemplate introducing it again as some of the models like "all black" and "black magic" only come with a black date.

Hublot is a bit chaotic with all its special limited editions and all that...

Which makes it nice for us rep collectors as the identification of gens will be harder.

The cross bar on the H is indeed a minor flaw but will be corrected according to Angus on later releases. Plus, the red second hand will cover this minor flaw (which will be hard to detect anyway) most of the time, unless your chrono is always running.

Again, this is one of the highest class reps out there as you ca see even the case contruction is identical.

Edited by uziuzi

So, from what I've read ..only 3 version is coming out...the exact pictures in the Angus photoalbum rite?

no black dial bezzel coming out ?? it looks stunning ? ..I read..its a ceramic ..is it true ??

oh and the other part is thr Rose Gold version back is the correct to the gen ?? I just read that the SS version is the correct caseback not the RG ?

is it a solid rose glod ?

So, from what I've read ..only 3 version is coming out...the exact pictures in the Angus photoalbum rite?

no black dial bezzel coming out ?? it looks stunning ? ..I read..its a ceramic ..is it true ??

oh and the other part is thr Rose Gold version back is the correct to the gen ?? I just read that the SS version is the correct caseback not the RG ?

is it a solid rose glod ?

Only the 3 versions for now, no black but I'm sure many versions will follow quite quickly.

Black gen. version is ceramic, but don't know what they have planned for the rep. as it would be too costly, same as solid rose gold. The RG is not solid but plated on this rep. Unless you want to pay the premium I guess a custom group order could be arranged later. Angus?

Only the 3 versions for now, no black but I'm sure many versions will follow quite quickly.

Black gen. version is ceramic, but don't know what they have planned for the rep. as it would be too costly, same as solid rose gold. The RG is not solid but plated on this rep. Unless you want to pay the premium I guess a custom group order could be arranged later. Angus?

I am sorry I really cannot help about the solid gold bezel and this moment.

I will keep looking for a solution, hope we can find it.