When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Any Tudor Sub dial replacements that are not Roses or Snowflake?

RickFlorida

Hello everyone,

I See Rose Tudor sub dials and Snow-flake Tudor dial replacements for ETA 2428-2 (mine is a non tudor movement).

But I don't see any "in-between" Tudor sub dials, (I think you guys call them "lollipop") mil. sub style.

I have a 2824-2 movement and a case that will fit a 29mm dial.   I saw the good price Rose dials on Raffles.     Any possible chance of me finding any of those in between Tudor Sub dials?

thanks,

Rick

Rick,

The lollipop refers to the seconds hand which has a bigger luminous circle. The only Tudor dials I am familiar with are the Rose dial such as the one pictured below, and the later dials with the Tudor shield. I am no Tudor expert, so possibly Bly there were others, but these are the only ones I'm familiar with..Here is a "big crown" Tudor with a "lollipop" seconds hand. Now proudly owned and worn by mjmj.

4e951ba1736dcb327eb9b9811c7de51f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Rick,

The lollipop refers to the seconds hand which has a bigger luminous circle. The only Tudor dials I am familiar with are the Rose dial such as the one pictured below, and the later dials with the Tudor shield. I am no Tudor expert, so possibly Bly there were others, but these are the only ones I'm familiar with..Here is a "big crown" Tudor with a "lollipop" seconds hand. Now proudly owned and worn by mjmj.

4e951ba1736dcb327eb9b9811c7de51f.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, I see.    Thank you.

What I meant was, I'm looking for the Tudor dials that have round shaped hour indicators, not square.  I didn't realize lollipop was just the big second hand, but that makes sense now.

My case I want to use has a crown guard , so I want a later Tudor Sub replica dial that is not a Rose Tudor but does not have Square hour indicators.    So perhaps the models I'm looking for are 9401 or 76100?   I think there were several different Tudor Subs that did not have square hours.

Anyone know where I can find one for ETA 2824-2 29mm dial? 

thanks,

Edited by RickFlorida