When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Updated 1/25 Win A Car... Not Just Any Car!

rdorman

post-1223-1167320525_thumb.jpgpost-1223-1167320542_thumb.jpgI posted this over at RWI but some one told me that come folks dont go to both sites! So, here it is....

Some of you know that aside from my day job, I am also president of the Ohio Cobra Club Inc. We dedicate a great deal of our efforts in helping out Cystic Fibrosis. This year, as years in the past, we are raffling off a car... but not just any car! The pictures pretty much speak for them selves. What you can't see is that the car, all factory assemebled and 100% complete will also be powered by a Southern Automotive, all polished FE (for those of you not in the know, that translates into a HUGE fire breathing big block motor).

The website for ticket sales will go up after the first of the year and I won't forget to let my watch buddies know!

post-1223-1167320551_thumb.jpg

post-1223-1167320561_thumb.jpg

post-1223-1167320573_thumb.jpg

Edited by rdorman

Don't think so... if you'll win the car you could sell it in the US or arrange shipping to your home expect the costs would be around 2000€ including modifications that the car will pass the country Technical Control Board... could be more or less depending on the modification costs... maybe rdorman offers to do the modifications for the winner if from an foreign country for free or at own expenses... :whistling:

Every year we get this question and the answer is no, it is not limited to the US. BUT, any cost of getting the car to your country, getting it modified to meat the laws of your country, etc, etc are on your own dime. The car is prepared street legal for the US so please keep that in mind. Some countries as simple to import and title the cars, others are not simple so please do the research before you get raffle tickets.

Then again, you could sell the car in the US and keep the money. I don't know what the final value of the car is as of yet but it is safe to say that is should be north of $60,000 US.

• 4 weeks later...