When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Black bay black insert...

mcotter

With all the commotion over the new gilt dialed black, black bay i'm trying to put one together.

i can't find a black insert & I need some help. Hoping you Tudor enthusiasts can give a bit of direction.

being a 41mm case, my usual insert resources appear to not have what's needed....

my thanks, best ,mcotter

With all the commotion over the new gilt dialed black, black bay i'm trying to put one together.

i can't find a black insert & I need some help. Hoping you Tudor enthusiasts can give a bit of direction.

being a 41mm case, my usual insert resources appear to not have what's needed....

my thanks, best ,mcotter

There is a Black Bay Black case for sale.

http://pages.ebay.com/link/?nav=item.view&id=291594803123&alt=web

The bezel has some play, but that can be fixed with a thicker retaining wire. The pearl is crap, and the insert is missing the red triangle. Someone suggested a red permanent marker to color the silver. I haven't tried yet, but it should work in theory. Lastly, the lug holes are in a different position than the gen. They're higher and closer to the case vs down near the tip of the lugs.

I don't know if the seller will let just an insert go, but it's worth a shot.

Cheers!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk