When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

TC Yachty on Everest Curved Leather

gasebah

I recently bought a TC Yachtmaster. I found that with the exception of a black suit that I have it looked pretty much out of place to any wardrobe. With the polished midlinks I just think that it looks too blingy and flashy for most everyday clothing. So I ended up with very little wristtime.

The other day I found out about the new curved leather straps from Everest and ordered one. I am pretty happy with the result. Without the bracelet the watch is toned down quite a bit. I guess I end up having it on my wrist a lot more often. The "end links" fit quite nice.

To install the strap was an ordeal though. The SELs on the TC fit so tight that I had a very hard time removing them. I ended up using two springbar tools at the same time to remove them as they have virtually no slack. 

Here are some pics:

IMG_0764.thumb.jpg.7564f1885d078e475cdf6IMG_0765.thumb.JPG.05827f421fd4d5acd29c5IMG_0766.thumb.JPG.a1ad34ca778108c28222cIMG_0767.thumb.JPG.b72dd2a0c84591555064e 

Edited by gasebah

I have never been a fan of most Rolexes on leather. In fact the only one that I have ever had on a strap is my Gold DayDate. However I must say, this strap is really nice, and like you stated, it tones down the bling quite a bit.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk