When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Newest Noob Factory V6 Sub-C

busetinha

I tried searching and nothing resulted...I was just wondering if anyone on RWG has had the opportunity to purchase the new V6 Noob Sub-C? There are a couple people on RWI who have, but surprisingly not as many as I thought there would have been. I actually just sent payment to BK for one of his V6's, and I'm super excited about it. A little pricey, but I hear BK is the only way to go for this particular product

I chatted with a gentlemen over on RWI  who just received a Noob V6 from BK. It's an awesome watch. I tried asking around, but was unable to determine whether or not the crystal height was fixed on the V6. The gentlemen I spoke with was nice enough to post a side view of his watch for me to share:

The crystal still isn't as flush as the gen, but close enough for my standards. and I believe there was mention about the bezel engravings still being not as deep as they should be. Apparently the only real difference between the Noob V6 and V5 is the spacing is the  "300" and "M" on the dial. There's also talk about the bracelet being marginally better, but that statement has yet to hold any weight, as there's only like 1 guy over there who claims this. 

Noob V6 (top) and Gen (bottom)

v6crystal.PNG

gencrystal.PNG

Edited by busetinha