When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking for a golden DJ Rep-Crown urgently

GSmaniac

Hi Folks,

im lookin long time in the trading zone, but failed. Anyone in EU have a complete functional golden Crown for a DJ 36 mm Rep for me ? Im not sure about the right Size, but i guess for the Rep-Tube i need a Rep-Crown about 5,5 or 6 mm ?

Please PM me for Details and offers

Regards

GSmaniac

DJ.jpg

Needle in a haystack without knowing the exact factory, version of model etc.  Usually its trial and error until you find one that fits, failing that send it to someone with stock of crowns, I have several Gold crowns in stock, but without having the watch here with me, its impossible to tell if any of them will fit your rep tube.

Thank you for your reply . This is really hard , but understandable . Perhaps Domi can help me , anyone knows whether he is still active ?
his webpage http://www.domiontime.com/index.html is offline ...

Best regards
GSmaniac

Edited by GSmaniac

You need to know which case tube is used in the case...5.3mm or 6.0mm and go from there. This watch should have a 6mm crown.

Look at the 'Crown info' sticky to see what fits. After you narrow it down you may be able to find a good used genuine crown for not much $$ at a repair shop, eBay etc. If the case tube is damaged...change it out with an aftmkt replacement assuming the threads in the case are oem spec (most are).