When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

DW 6239 problem whit broken counter at 3

LovesOldsWacthes

Hello Guys,

I have got a DW 6239 whitin A7750 converted to manual wind.

Unfortunatelly the watch is not in great condition and missing both pushers, and i will see if Ofrei/Cousin would work, as i read DW not accept gen spec pusher (2.50mm threads).

Anyone know the right size for tap and re-threads the hole?

The subdial at 3 o'clock have the small pinion for attach the subdial hands that is broken, i will replace this parts, but honestly i'm not sure which parts i have to order from Ofrei/Cousin, anyone have had similar problem and could help me identifing the right parts?

I hope a gen 7750 parts replacement would work on my A7750.

Thank you :-)

The Ofrei pushers do work- I believe PD61-701 is what you want

http://www.ofrei.com/page956.html

But I'm thinking that you'll have to tap the holes in the DW case- as I recall, the Ofrei pushers are 2.5mm x .25 pitch and the DW pushers are 2.5mm x .20 pitch. The 2.5mm x .25 tap is a Rolex size- used for case tubes and pushers, so you can buy it also from Ofrei, Jules Borel, or Cousinsuk or get it from a tool seller on line.

Can't help you on the Asian 7750....

• Like 1

For 7750: that's a modified one. 7750 has subdials at 6-9-12, not at 3-6-9. You won't find any spare part for those parts that are modified. And a Swiss 7750 will not help either for the very same reason.

Best you can do is to steal the movement from one of those ProHunter Daytona that Toro has on discounted price, or to buy a new movement from the bay (look here: http://stores.ebay.com/toolbox2009/ )

7753 will probably need the reposition of the stem because the modified 7750 has 2 plates more between the dial and the original 7750 unmodified.

Ask Walter (the owner of the shop I and alligoat linked), he had them and I bought one sec @9 7750 with 3-6-9 config from him 1 year ago.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

• Like 1