When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Happy New Year To All Of You

lionsandtigers

i hope you all have a great new year. i have learned so much from my friends here in the past few months, i am forever greatful to the knowledge i have gained.

happy new year to all you noobs as well, dont be discouraged by anything here, just have patience, read and learn, we were all noobs at some point :)

best to all in 2007, now, GIV ME YOUR WATCHES!!!!! :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

j

i hope you all have a great new year. i have learned so much from my friends here in the past few months, i am forever greatful to the knowledge i have gained.

happy new year to all you noobs as well, dont be discouraged by anything here, just have patience, read and learn, we were all noobs at some point :)

best to all in 2007, now, GIV ME YOUR WATCHES!!!!! :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

j

everytime i see you post something there is a song off the new chili peppers album that plays in my head

its a song called Especially in Michigan on Stadium Arcadium - which is a great album, up there with blood sugar sex magic and in some ways the best since mothers milk IMHO

anyway - there is a line in that song that goes "lions and tigers come running just to steal your lu -uh ah -uh -uuk (luck) :)

you should check it out

happy new year

Wish all a happy and successful 2007 and would also to thank Admin and the rest of the team for all the efforts in 2006 :group:

HAPPY NEW YEAR :victory: