When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Panerai Online Clock!

kye_lin

go to desktop properties, and select the desktop tab, then go to "customize desktop", and add the URL into web tab, and hit apply, then you can either use it for as a small portion, or run as a full page active desktop. I hope that works.

PS. I really wish I was a computer geek

Edited by Woody

go to desktop properties, and select the desktop tab, then go to "customize desktop", and add the URL into web tab, and hit apply, then you can either use it for as a small portion, or run as a full page active desktop. I hope that works.

This worked perfectly. Thank you.

Thanks!

Anyone know how I could use this for my Windows Vista gadget clock? Anyone else running Vista at all yet?

Vista is awesome. There are already several watch gadgets. I don't think you can add this one as a gadget, but I'd be delighted if someone were to prove me wrong.

I haven't played with vista extensively yet, just running RC2 as a dual boot now, but I'm sure some WIS/Tech Geek will write some code to give us a plethora of different watch gadgets in due time :D

Vista is awesome. There are already several watch gadgets. I don't think you can add this one as a gadget, but I'd be delighted if someone were to prove me wrong.

I emailed the guy and asked him - he says he will look into making this into a gadget for the sidebar - it was created for MAC originally. I have to say that Vista is superb - still one or two buggy issues with compatibility but I love it already.

Got it working on my desktop PC... but only small one on the left top corner.... Any ideas how to make it huge... across the whole page.. that will be COOL!!

Not sure about the MAC.... ATTENTION computer geeks !!!

In the desktop properties>customize desktop>web menu there is a checkbox to lock the size and shape of the desktop items...just uncheck it.

I need a supergeek: I hate the way the white background of the clock looks against my desktop image--can the color of the background be changed?