When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Marv1n

Hey all!

Nice place you have here. I've been a watch nut for ages, and even have a few pieces I've managed to collect over the last few years (Brietling SOP, Seamaster, Jaeger Reverso) and as a result of trolling these boards am now looking to make a few demo replica purchases.

I know I want:

Omega PO

Any PAM other than Sub (man these rock! - I may need two to start)

IWC Big Pilot, or an IWC chrono bigger than 39mm

One thing I'm noticing on the board is that people aren't real quick to compare the wares from one vendor to another. Is this just an unspoken rule of respect here?

I for one would LOVE to see the various models I listed above compared from replica vendor to vendor, as it gives a newb like me a decent frame of reference for moving forward.

Anyway, just wanted to say "hi" and introduce myself.

One thing I'm noticing on the board is that people aren't real quick to compare the wares from one vendor to another. Is this just an unspoken rule of respect here?

I for one would LOVE to see the various models I listed above compared from replica vendor to vendor, as it gives a newb like me a decent frame of reference for moving forward.

Welcome Marv1n,

We just migrated over here to the new site about 12 days ago, therefore we'll have to re-create this information. There have been posts in the past with side by side comparisons, but those posts are unfortunately sailing off into the abyss on the old site.

Welcome Marv1n,

We just migrated over here to the new site about 12 days ago, therefore we'll have to re-create this information. There have been posts in the past with side by side comparisons, but those posts are unfortunately sailing off into the abyss on the old site.

Is there an easy way for us to view them in the old context? I'm slurping up the information here as quickly as I can locate it.

Also, are you going to deploy a wap portal for the forum for the real hard core junkies like me who live on the road?

Thanks!

Is there an easy way for us to view them in the old context? I'm slurping up the information here as quickly as I can locate it.

The old context was the website "replica watches guide" and since everyone seems to think it will be going off line very soon, I don't think it'll do you any good, but go over and read while you can

Also, are you going to deploy a wap portal for the forum for the real hard core junkies like me who live on the road?

Thanks!

Have to ask the "Admin".... He's got the keys to to site.... I'm just a co-admin :p