When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Ingenieur Ss

lovepanerai

Very nice pics, well done !

Here are a few of the gen for comparison. I hope you dont mind but a friend of mine did some shots of his gen and they are actually similar shots as yours (even a 4 is on the datewheel) so it might be useful for direct comparison. Lets me know if you do not agree and feel I should deletem cause I am hijacking your post... :)

177696-8008.jpg

177696-8009.jpg

177696-8010.jpg

177696-8011.jpg

177696-8012.jpg

177696-8013.jpg

Edited by uziuzi

no unfortunately it doesn't

Not at all ?? <_< Well, then lets motivate our dealers to come up with an "ultimate" Ingy with

- longer hands

- good AR

- correct date font

and we are done and have the first REAL 1:1 rep, which in my definition means without opening the caseback noone can tell its fake, no matter how long its inspected even with a loupe. What you guys think am I right ?

Not at all ?? <_< Well, then lets motivate our dealers to come up with an "ultimate" Ingy with

- longer hands

- good AR

- correct date font

and we are done and have the first REAL 1:1 rep, which in my definition means without opening the caseback noone can tell its fake, no matter how long its inspected even with a loupe. What you guys think am I right ?

I'm with ya', but I'd like to see the chrono be the focus of a 1:1 rep. After all, it'll be one less mod to worry about (no need for date font correction).

The Chrono does not even need the hands corrected. The gen has shorter hands than the non-chrono. However, there is a minor flaw in the dial I realised (maybe this has been posted before): The two subdials have the wrong size. This can be seen by looking at the inner minute numbers they cut off. In the gen the 0 from the 05, the first 5 of the 55, the 5 from the 25 and the 3 from the 35 are almost completely cut off by the position of the subdials, this is not the case in the rep !! Here are pics of PT's , Edilee's reps and a pic of the gen for comparison.

See what I mean ? So again, strictly speaking this s not what I call 1:1 ! And the caseback is wrong as well.

The reps:

178658-7824.jpg

178658-7825.jpg

The gen:

178658-7826.jpg

Note that the hands lengths is OK !