When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Submariner Bezel assembly

swdivad

Hi All...

I know very little about Rolex, except some superficial information... anyway, I was at my watchmaker's today dropping off my poor cracked Blancpain FF bezel for replacement, luckily I was able to source one from Toro! :-)

Anyway, he produced a genuine 16610 with no bezel, asking if I know where to get a suitable aftermarket bezel assy...

Now, I don't know how much a new gen replacement would be, but I suppose it might be quite expensive, so I'll ask here if there are any suppliers that can deliver a top notch bezel assembly that would go onto a gen or what would be the best approach to replace this... Maybe an aftermarket assembly and a gen insert? 

I'm not sure, so any help from the experts would be appreciated!

Cheers!
D

StarTime Supply is probably a good bet. But they're in the USA so shipping might be a little bit.

Also, Wholesale Outlet 990 on ebay probably has it and I've gotten stuff from JandK Watches- also on ebay.

Rolex might not be too bad if they will just sell you the bezel and insert and not service the watch to boot- in the US, a service runs around $500 and most independents will do it for around $200. Never hurts to ask Rolex. 

• Like 1