When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Looking to buy a good Rolex Submariner Replica.

Neilporsche911

Hi all, looking to purchase my first Rolex Rep, want a good copy as a few friends have the real things. I've currently got in my collection a Breitling Chrono Avenger, full titanium case and strap, a Breitling Colt Chrono stainless steel and a Tag Heuer Monaco Steve McQueen. All three good replicas, and a Genuine Breitling Emergency, edition 1 not with the pro2 strap.

Also, I can't seem to add a photo to my profile, any ideas? Cheers.

Edited by Neilporsche911

You'll want to use the search tool but I'll give you a little head start. The best sub on the market for 16610 or old style sub is TC Google TC blog and it'll take you there. The other 116610 ceramic model would be the v6s from noob. Good luck

• Like 2

9 hours ago, irolexu said:

You'll want to use the search tool but I'll give you a little head start. The best sub on the market for 16610 or old style sub is TC Google TC blog and it'll take you there. The other 116610 ceramic model would be the v6s from noob. Good luck

Many thanks for answering my question, I'll give it a go.

which do you think are better the non ceramic or ceramic model.

7 hours ago, 508-Fanatic said:

I second that. Can't go wrong with either a TC, BK, or V6 Nooooooob 

Just make sure you post QC pics in the Rolex Forum and ask experts to help make sure you're actually getting V6 complete, insert, dial, etc.

Thanks for the reply also, very helpful. You mean the Rolex forum here in this forum.

7 hours ago, Neilporsche911 said:

Many thanks for answering my question, I'll give it a go.

which do you think are better the non ceramic or ceramic model.

Thanks for the reply also, very helpful. You mean the Rolex forum here in this forum.

Yes, and either ceramic or non is fine. The non-ceramic is probably better perfected over time.