When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tudor Grantour Chronograph - Model 20530N specifications?

SSTEEL

Spotted a real beauty for sale over on TRF for $2195 in mint condition, its a stunner, photos borrowed from the seller below, I would like to know what that button is on the shoulder in the first photo?  It it some kind of date quickset?  The dial layout looks to be that of a 7753 which usually has the date quickset button @11 on the side of the case.  

This button is on the correct side, but on the underside of the lug.

grantoursilback_zps5ybozkbd.jpg

And here's the stunning dial.

grantoursil_zps4jcavise.jpg

It seems to be a very fair price to me, just wish I was in a position to drop that kind of money for it, but who knows, certainly something to save up for knowing they are not out of reach at that price point.

`According to this article, its a 7750 in there, but I'm not convinced.  Tudor website only show their newer model, this one here must be their previous model.

**Link Removed**

Turns out that link was a scam site, showing a real photo but then the case back photos were of a rep, no button on the lug.

Rep..

IMG-20160428-WA0047.jpg

Well well, Andrew has them listed.

http://www.trustytime01.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=228&products_id=14557

a7fcddac21dc6650e440bb92552addef.image.7[

These are really nice. Just bought the MKII Keywest so my funds are limited. But there are plenty of them at chrono24 in excellent to mint condition at around 2000€. Thank you for bringing these up. Definitely on my list now.