When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono - Group Buy

vmena

UPDATE TODAY JAN 1Oth 20:15 CET:

I've received a message from King: watches will be personally inspected by her before shipping to us (no drop shipping). Track number will be sent trough paypal shipping information. Steel bracelet confirmed for Jan 20th. Still 2 members pending to paypal.

UPDATE TODAY Wend. 10th: I'm checking your PM's with paypal ID and I will double check with King to ensure all payments are received and she takes adequate care of all your orders :)

CHECK YOUR PM BOX!

GROUP CLOSED-FOLLOW THESE INSTRUCTIONS

Please check below the list with the people included in the group by. List is closed and will be sent to King this afternoon. Read again ordering instructions (listed below also) and PROCEED TO PAYPAL TO KING ONLY WHEN YOU RECEIVE A PM FROM ME WITH KING'S PAYPAL ADDRESS. Don't do anything before. Remember, ONCE PAID, SEND A PM TO ME WITH THE PAYPAL PAYMENT REFERENCE.

179933-7559.jpg

ORDERING INSTRUCTIONS

The procedure, as already explained, will be as follows:

1- I will send list of participants to King, with your nickname, forum and strap selection.

2- You will have to pay by paypal to King (I will PM to each one the King’s paypal address. WAIT UNTIL YOU GET THE PM) stating in paypal description:

- “Group Buy”

- Nickname & Forum name

- Item: Depending what you want:

Rubber only: for standard watch with rubber strap

Rubber + SS: for standard watch with rubber strap + SS bracelet

SS only: for watch with SS bracelet only (no rubber band at all).

I have changed the original keys to facilitate King identifying the request.

DO NOT WRITE THE WORD REPLICA OR REP OR FAKE OR WHATEVER RELATED TO THESE FORUMS. USE THE ACRIMONIOUS LISTED ABOVE AND WRITE ONLY WHAT SAID IN INSTRUCTIONS.

Example: If you want a Tag Heuer Carrera Chrono with rubber and SS bands and your nickname is THEBESTINTOWN and belong to RWI forum, write the following in paypal additional description:

Group Buy

THEBESTINTOWN, RWI

Rubber + SS

3- You make the payment and then... wait for the watch.

It is very important we don't delay payment so the operation can be done smoothly. King will not start delivering until all payments have been done to ensure the minimum amount of 10 people to keep the price. So it's up to you keep this operation in healthy status. What may happen if payments not done (or completed up to a minimum of 10)? King will let you choose standard price and watch will be shipped on individual basis or you can ask for a refund.

King will have the same list I’m posting here and will let me know about any discrepancy about what you’re asking for and what you pay. Remember:

- Rubber: 230 USD

- Rubber + SS: 255 USD

- SS only: 245 USD

Delivery for SS requests will not happen (hopefully) before January 20th.

Just to avoid any misunderstanding and ensure a clear and transparent process, please, PM TO ME THE PAYPAL TRANSACTION ID AND AMOUNT ONCE YOU HAVE MADE THE PAYMENT BY PAYPAL.