When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Difference Between Silixprime And Watchsilix?

rich

hello,

I am still in the process of trying to learn all the ups and downs about the different dealers. (My 1st lesson learned from reading "choose the dealer 1st, then the watch). I see that the silix section of dealers, there are 2 sites listed: silixprime and watchsilix. The watchsilix site quotes in euros whereas the other in USD. I'm assuming it's run by the same folks. Is the selection the same at both..the sites are very slow to load. My next purchase will be for the wife's b-day so I've got some time to poke around.

hello,

I am still in the process of trying to learn all the ups and downs about the different dealers. (My 1st lesson learned from reading "choose the dealer 1st, then the watch). I see that the silix section of dealers, there are 2 sites listed: silixprime and watchsilix. The watchsilix site quotes in euros whereas the other in USD. I'm assuming it's run by the same folks. Is the selection the same at both..the sites are very slow to load. My next purchase will be for the wife's b-day so I've got some time to poke around.

Yes they're run by the same folks, but the selection of watches is different. Generally silixprime has the ETA models.

Silix prime is the prime stuff... the good stuff... the special box behind the counter stuff...

Watchsilix is the front shelf stuff. Mostly asian auto and quartz and cheap.

Both run by Jay and Angel, and I have even combined items from both in the same shipment before.

I like Jay and Angel and they are responsive and good to their customers. I give them a thumbs up.

BTW the Euro thing can be fixed (kind of) you will notice a currency drop down box on the page, it can change prices to $ if you want... it's usually just a few more bucks than euros though so it's easy to estimate... I just add it all to cart then run the total through currency converter.

Have fun!