When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

I Need Help Picking A Watch

chrisbailey86

Hi guys.

Recently i have been really interested for changing the steal strap of my Daytona, for a more supple leather one! Now one of the things that draws me to Panerai, is the gorgeous leather straps that you find on some models. If anyone has any ideas of what i could be proudly wearing on my wrist at work in a month or so's time, it would be greatly appreciated!

1. Looking for a leather strap, brown or black.

2. Square of circular face but no diamonds or bling.

3. Im not a fan of roman numerals, so anything but that would be fine.

4. Is Panerai the only brand with the butterfly clasp?because i really like that.

I hope this isnt a cheeky post, i just need to sap some of the wisdom and experience from these great forums.

All the best

Christopher :victory:

Good point! That is very good history. Is precious time based in the uk? would you say that its best for us in the uk to order from him for good delivery times etc?

Yes, he's based in the UK. You have zero Customs risk, very fast delivery (for in-stock items) and the amazing Precious Time customer service.

I have a few watches from him and highly recommend him. Tell him Pugwash sent you. :D