When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Poll For Big Bang Lovers

uziuzi

BiG BanG  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Which is YOUR favorite BiG BanG ??

• White Ceramic (pic 1 first from left) - list price: 11,000 USD
    • SS Case, Black Ceramic Bezel (pic 1 middle or pic 3 top row 2nd from the left) - list price: 9,500 USD
    • SS Case, SS Bezel (pic 1 right or pic 2 top row 2nd from right) - list price: 8,500 USD
    • All Black Carat (pic 2 top row 1st from left) - list price: 43,000 USD
    • All Black (pic 2 top row 2nd from left) - list price: 11,900 USD
    • Ice Bang (pic 2 top row 3rd from left) - list price: 11,500 USD
    • Gold Tuiga (pic 2 top row 1st from right) - list price: 17,900 USD
    • Aspen with Diamonds (pic 2 bottom row 1st from left) - list price: n.a.
    • RG Case, RG Bezel, White dial (pic 2 bottom row 2nd from left) - list price: n.a.
    • Frappucino (pic 2 bottom row 3rd from left) - list price: 11,000 USD
    • RG Case, Black Ceramic Bezel (pic 2 bottom row 2nd from right) - list price: 16,000 USD
    • Black Magic (pic 2 bottom row 1st from right) - list price: 11,500 USD
    • Red Magic (pic 3 top row first from left) - list price: 11,000 USD

To all BiG BanG Lovers:

I found a couple of pics showing some of the BiG BanG models out there. And I thought the following three pictures provide a great opportunity to find out about your BiG BanG favorites.

There are other BiG BanG models out there not included in this Poll, especially a bunch of other Limited Editions but I thought basing the poll on the models shown in the following three pics is a good approach as the different models are next to each other, photographes from the same/similar distance and this makes a comparison more effective.

Furthermore, this poll may give a good indication which model most of you guys would like to see repped (and this may give Angus a good indication which model is most wanted to be repped). The Poll will also concentrate on the BiG BanG models(excluding the Bigger Bang shown in the third pic top row the two most right).

Let the Polls begin... Choose YOUR BiG BanG. Have fun and enjoy fantasizing about really picking ONE BiG BanG from them all :)

182201-6939.jpg

182201-6940.jpg

182201-6941.jpg

Edited by uziuzi

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RiverwindMDS
1. All Black

2. Ice Bang

3. Black Magic

4. Gold Tuiga

But every position is a tough decision. My love towards the Ice Bang grows steadily, especially in this pic it looks soo cool with the blue reflection of the crystal....Icy yet Racy !!!

I love more or less all of them, and a good rep like this is really really appealing...

Guest RiverwindMDS

Also I think this post can really help angus and his factory to decide what model do. So please tell everyone to vote in this poll.

This watch is one of the best ever made in my opinion also because of its modular construction and not all in one piece they can make a lot of fifferent versions with an industrial reasonable price for them.

Please add my favourite, the Mellow Yellow to the list.

182377-6874.jpg

More info:

http://forums.timezone.com/index.php?t=tre...93069&rid=0

Angus, when I try to edit my original post it does not give me any option to change the poll...sorry about that, i think it is bc the poll has already started and in that case you cannot add new choices :(

Everyone who wants to vote for the "Yellow Mellow" please just reply to this post and we count them by hand :)

This Yellow Mellow is soo funky fresh. It is the optimal watch for skydiving :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Guest RiverwindMDS
Angus, when I try to edit my original post it does not give me any option to change the poll...sorry about that, i think it is bc the poll has already started and in that case you cannot add new choices :(

Everyone who wants to vote for the "Yellow Mellow" please just reply to this post and we count them by hand :)

This Yellow Mellow is soo funky fresh. It is the optimal watch for skydiving :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Already 19 votes, really not bad.

Angus Add a pin to your dealer section to this thread.

Hopefully putting pvd on steel will look good on the cases then there is room for repping some of the ceramic case models.... :Jumpy::Jumpy::Jumpy:

;) Yes, I will post here when there is any prototype of the black case.

Btw, could you add the Mellow Yellow to the list?

Edited by PureTime

Guest RiverwindMDS
Really?

How about this one :whistling:

This one is only for fun, it has the wrong caseback as well (gen has a closed caseback), but the front looks awesome!!

I like it, tell me the price...

EDITED I'll buy it, keep it for me.

Angus,

Make sure that they are replicating the polished black ceramic bezel, and not the matte. There are versions of the ss & rg with matte black bezel as well, but these were a limited run for the Asian market only, and didn't go over as big as they expected.

Thanks!

Angus,

Make sure that they are replicating the polished black ceramic bezel, and not the matte. There are versions of the ss & rg with matte black bezel as well, but these were a limited run for the Asian market only, and didn't go over as big as they expected.

Thanks!

Nice to see someone is informed about Hublot. I have to add, however, that the matte black ceramic bezel started as a limited production run for the Asian market, but is now available upon request. Hublot and their extremely customer friendly policy has even changed the polished bezel into a brushed one for a buyer which has originally bought the polished version. Another important fact to know is that when the bezel for this customer was exchanged, the case remained the same so the engraving (301.M - standing for polished version in the new release engraving notation) was not changed to 301-W (brushed bezel) and so does not match anymore. So what ?

In other words, with Hublot, ANYTHING goes. Buy a RG case, black ceramic bezel, then ask the CEO to exchange it for a tantalium bezel. Bang, he will do it.Your case back engravings wont match anymore but who gives a [censored]...and never be afraid to get called out on these. :)

Edited by uziuzi

Guest RiverwindMDS
Nice to see someone is informed about Hublot. I have to add, however, that the matte black ceramic bezel started as a limited production run for the Asian market, but is now available upon request. Hublot and their extremely customer friendly policy has even changed the polished bezel into a brushed one for a buyer which has originally bought the polished version. Another important fact to know is that when the bezel for this customer was exchanged, the case remained the same so the engraving (301.M - standing for polished version in the new release engraving notation) was not changed to 301-W (brushed bezel) and so does not match anymore. So what ?

In other words, with Hublot, ANYTHING goes. Buy a RG case, black ceramic bezel, then ask the CEO to exchange it for a tantalium bezel. Bang, he will do it.Your case back engravings wont match anymore but who gives a [censored]...and never be afraid to get called out on these. :)

I really love this thing about hublot.

Hey Angus, when you do the new reps, can you have the factory fix the date font? It's about the only noticable flaw I can see when I compare mine to the many shots of the gen out there. The date font on the gen is a bit more bold than the font on the rep.

I'll buy one of each you come out with, thank you very much! :wub:

Guest RiverwindMDS
Hey Angus, when you do the new reps, can you have the factory fix the date font? It's about the only noticable flaw I can see when I compare mine to the many shots of the gen out there. The date font on the gen is a bit more bold than the font on the rep.

I'll buy one of each you come out with, thank you very much! :wub:

Angus, definitely the date font is something to change.

And for some models we will need a black date wheel. For instance, for the Black Magic it is not neccessary (it does exist with white date) but it is sooo much nicer IMHO.

But lets just first see how good they are at using pvd to mimick a ceramic case...one step at a time :)

P.S. Gold Tuiga is on place 3 at the moment. I am impressed, maybe it is bc people realised that if that model will be made, it will be one to walk into your AD with (its got a closed caseback :D )

:harp:

Edited by uziuzi