When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pics..the Old And The New Datejust Lady Gold Diamonds

elprimerozen

Hi to all one month agoi made an order from Josh for a lady full gold datejust diamonds and the watch came in perfect condition!Its a very nice watch and almost looks the same like the gen(i took the gen onmy hand).The biger difference was the weight of the watch and the biger diamonds on the gen....yesterday i recieved a new datejust lady full gold diamond from Josh again in perfect condition..but its the new model....so lets see the difference:

In this pic we can see the old model.Facts:Correct president bracelet wich is classic and goes perfect with the watch...but small diamonds..

182437-6857.jpg

..in this pic its the new model of the watch.We can spot easy the difference on the bracelet...on the dials no big difference:

182437-6858.jpg

on the next pic(old model) we can see clear the different bracelet..but the case stays the same like the new model:

182437-6859.jpg

here is the new model for comparison..see the new president bracelet:

182437-6860.jpg

..and again the old model:

182437-6861.jpg

..andthe new model:

182437-6862.jpg

Here is the new buckle with the roles logo side by side with the old...the old bracelet its more accurate on the human eye and feel(gold):

182437-6863.jpg

..and one more close up of the difference in the size of the president bracelet(left new,right old)

182437-6864.jpg

The dials on the other hand looks preety the same...i can not see a big difference on them..maybe you can tell:

182437-6865.jpg

And then again the case size and diameter is the same..even the crystal comes off the case at the same mm..(new left,old right)

182437-6866.jpg

And last this pic is not so good in quality but the thing here was to saw the rolex logo all aroun the new model rehault(left new,right,old)

182437-6867.jpg

Last i like to say that the new model its much heavyer than the old one,so its almost near the weight of a gen(but still will be a difference) Its a beautyfull woman watch that can be spot on the wrist from a long distance..the eta movement on both of them runs like a Masserati...Thanks for reading!It is my first review(if we can say that a review) and all pics taken with sonyericsson k800..so sorry for the quality!My best regards to all the forum!