When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

New Iwc Ingenieur From King

ajoesmith

Whee! The mailman knocked on my door and it came just in time for dinner! :D

Anyways, this Ti Ingenieur Chrono is just ****ing amazing. I am left speechless at the quality and accuracy of this watch. This is lightyears better than the Hublot Big Bang rep.

I can confirm that there is AR coating, a blueish tint can be seen on the crystal, and it appears to be on the back side, instead of the front. The finish of the Ti is finer and less grainy than the Ti GST. (Bracelet feels silky smooth like the genuine, while the GST feels like sandpaper). What's even better in that the end link of the clasp appears to be real Ti, at least the colouring matches with the rest of the bracelet. The clasp closes nice and tight, very securely unlike the GST. The engraving on the back is crisp, deep and sharp. I seriously would not be able to tell this thing from genuine if you did a side by side comparison. It really is THAT good. Anyone on the fence about this one, stop thinking and get it. I would call this one the true rep of 2007 (for now) :D

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways, this Ti Ingenieur Chrono is just ****ing amazing. I am left speechless at the quality and accuracy of this watch. This is lightyears better than the Hublot Big Bang rep.

I can confirm that there is AR coating, a blueish tint can be seen on the crystal, and it appears to be on the back side, instead of the front. The finish of the Ti is finer and less grainy than the Ti GST. What's even better in that the end link of the clasp appears to be real Ti, at least the colouring matches with the rest of the bracelet. The clasp closes nice and tight, very securely unlike the GST. The engraving on the back is crisp, deep and sharp. I seriously would not be able to tell this thing from genuine if you did a side by side comparison. It really is THAT good. Anyone on the fence about this one, stop thinking and get it. I would call this one the true rep of 2007 (for now) :D

i purchased me one last week and it was told to me it will ship tomorrow, i cant wait and u just made my nite telling me how awesome it is , also sry to hear about the money loss in a bad watch

so have u tried the chrono out yet? is it smooth , is the rotor loud, could u take pics for us ? r the hands the correct color red? etc. i have more questions for u but these will suffice for now, lol

thanks

joe

I can confirm that there is AR coating, a blueish tint can be seen on the crystal, and it appears to be on the back side, instead of the front. The finish of the Ti is finer and less grainy than the Ti GST. What's even better in that the end link of the clasp appears to be real Ti, at least the colouring matches with the rest of the bracelet. The clasp closes nice and tight, very securely unlike the GST. The engraving on the back is crisp, deep and sharp. I seriously would not be able to tell this thing from genuine if you did a side by side comparison. It really is THAT good. Anyone on the fence about this one, stop thinking and get it. I would call this one the true rep of 2007 (for now) :D

i purchased me one last week and it was told to me it will ship tomorrow, i cant wait and u just made my nite telling me how awesome it is , also sry to hear about the money loss in a bad watch

so have u tried the chrono out yet? is it smooth , is the rotor loud, could u take pics for us ? r the hands the correct color red? etc. i have more questions for u but these will suffice for now, lol

btw who did u get yours from?

thanks

joe

• 2 weeks later...

For those who are not sure about the movement. I just changed the titan strap for a nylon one. real hard work. I will never ever do this again. hammered real hard and the movement still works real fine. So I guess it is always a bit luck, no matter which movement in rep business you talk about.

mike

• 1 month later...
For those who are not sure about the movement. I just changed the titan strap for a nylon one. real hard work. I will never ever do this again. hammered real hard and the movement still works real fine. So I guess it is always a bit luck, no matter which movement in rep business you talk about.

mike

Hey dude, So your Chrono's siill going strong? :bounce: Wear it well, Great watch, I must say... :thumbsupsmileyanim: :thumbsupsmileyanim: