When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

London Gtg

jamesg

poll closes Tues 23 Jan  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Preferred date?

• Wed 7th Feb
    • Fri 16th Feb
    • Thu 22nd Feb
    • Fri 23rd Feb
  2. 2. Type of venue? (assume London West End)

• Restaurant for dinner
    • Bar/Pub for drinks & snacks

6? I usually finish work at 5:30 - 6 !

V - park up somewhere and get the tube in, that's the best way. Are you staying overnight anywhere?

Look forward to seeing the 112.... now where's my rep I'm going to swap with it...? Oops! :whistling:

Ok, can we have comments on start time?

I was assuming that most would come straight from work so 6 would be ok.... but if a later start is more convenient please say so...

Don't want to be drinking on my own for a couple of hours before anyone turns up!!

6? I usually finish work at 5:30 - 6 !

V - park up somewhere and get the tube in, that's the best way. Are you staying overnight anywhere?

Look forward to seeing the 112.... now where's my rep I'm going to swap with it...? Oops! :whistling:

Yeah I know that I have to park in a parking and get the tube but i though tyou may wanted to suggest a parking.

I won't bring my 112 :p First of all is a replica gathering and second I have started to work my evil mastermind plan so I don;t have it. :p

Depends on who's paying? Personal or claiming on business expenses?

and do you have sat nav?

I am paying .. and no sat nav.. but i can have AA route details if you know the postcode ;)

Hmm need to have a think about this...

You mentioned you're in London from early afternoon too - where in London will you be then?

Or would you prefer to park outside London all day and then get tube in?

And you'll be driving down from Notts? M1 then A1(M)?

Hmm need to have a think about this...

You mentioned you're in London from early afternoon too - where in London will you be then?

Or would you prefer to park outside London all day and then get tube in?

And you'll be driving down from Notts? M1 then A1(M)?

I haven't been to London by car before so whatever is the best.. I will be there from 3-4pm till 10-11pm (i am not staying overnight)...

Yes from M1 and then A1 .

I've had a crisis - as you might have read from my other post in GD about my current situation time with my GF is running shortand it's her birthday on the 16th - I completely forgot these clashed. I cannot come guys - sorry. Unless there is a last minute change of date!!!!

I've had a crisis - as you might have read from my other post in GD about my current situation time with my GF is running shortand it's her birthday on the 16th - I completely forgot these clashed. I cannot come guys - sorry. Unless there is a last minute change of date!!!!

Perhaps try the weekend? Clive may be able to make that one too?

I won't be here from 22nd - 26th Feb, and play football Mondays 6-8pm, Thursdays 7.30-10pm, and Saturdays 12-2pm so any other times (apart from work 9-6pm weekdays) is fine by me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Well... I will try to make it but yesterday I was made redundant :black_eye:

So no promises, and if I make it, I'll be just there for the conversation and watches, can't risk spending money until I get a new job! Good thing I didn't vote for the restaurant option!

Ok.. so I think maybe we should arrange it for another date??

I want to see Finepics and Chronus to talk to them (met them in the previous GTG)

I'm going to try to make it, working on some jobs with an agency and with a guy who runs a different department here, so we'll see. Still, it will be a problem for finepics to make it on that day.

The following week I still have the trip to Latvia booked, but not sure if I should take it :( Perhaps I should go just to clear my head. Things are supposed to be cheap there at any rate.

Im 90% sure I can make it! Il be travelling up from Brighton if the fellow Brighton people want to arrange travel?

I've got a Chronomat on order from angus, so if it's here by then, Il bring it with me!!!

Could someone take an example of the Ultimate PO? :thumbsupsmileyanim:

I have this one but returning it as I was sent the orange bezel version instead of black bezel... unless someone wants it ?

Ditto with black dial titanium Chrono Avenger...

I'd be in for whenever now im back from holiday.

And i can bring an example of an Ultimate PO, and an Ultimate Chronomat Evo!

I'd like to see them! How was your holiday?