When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam Gallery

rolli

Rolli, thats a terrific collection you have. Well done. :clap2: It is interesting you have the 172 as your signature. It happens to be my favorite pam also and the one that gets the most wrist time.

actually all your straps are upside down...... are you the backwards man? :animal_rooster:

i love your signiture by the way! what photo program did you use to create this?

hi, flavor flav

normally i wear my watches at the right wrist. it's better and more easier to bind. try it.

only for the wrist shots i wore the watch left.

the best is photoshop, but you need additional " eye candy " , that's a special effect program for photoshop.

eye candy 4000 and eye candy 5. with eye candy 4000 here you can create special effects like shadow and

chrome, and a lot more interesting effects.

if you like, and you have photoshop and eye candy 4000, i can help you. let me know. it needs a little bit pratice.

greetings

rolli

Hi rolli, I know you have great pictures there, and great taste in pam models to choose. Love it :wub:

Can we ask for a group shot of those beauties?

Cheers, Kuba

hi kuba,

sure, everything is possible.

but at the moment the weather is not perfect.

we have currently stormy weather and i'm gladly that sometimes the sun comes out.

group shots this was one of my next plans.

so, no offence

cheers

rolli