When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Are Here Any Members From Switzerland?

itseme

Hi

Are here any Members from Switzerland? Because I am from Switzerland and i have a problem.

I ordered a fiddy from Davidsen, and the Tracking state on the Swiss Post Page says that the package arrived a week ago to my

country. Since 7 Days the state didn't change, so i think they opened the package :-(

Is there another swiss member whoes shipping was sized by the swiss customs?

What will happen now?

Will i get a letter that they distroyed the watch?

Will i have to pay a fine?

Can i reorder the watch, or will they set me ona "blacklist" and open every package wich i will order??

Regars

itseme

i am not from switzerland

but in germany it is so:

you will get a letter from customs or from panerai factory. The will told you that your watch is a fake and they must demolish by customs. But they need your ok. If you get your ok (better to say ok, or they makes more trouble) they watch were demolished and you get a warning. You must say, that you NEVER EVER order again a fake product. Your Name and Adress is now black listes (for 5 years???) and EVERY fu**ing small parcel or letter to you were opend by customs.

you lost your watch, you lost your money and has trouble with customs and with panerai.

i never had experiences with panerai but with rlx. A friend has same experiences with Bulgari.

that´s it.

Edited by tourbillon1801

Hi

Are here any Members from Switzerland? Because I am from Switzerland and i have a problem.

I ordered a fiddy from Davidsen, and the Tracking state on the Swiss Post Page says that the package arrived a week ago to my

country. Since 7 Days the state didn't change, so i think they opened the package :-(

Is there another swiss member whoes shipping was sized by the swiss customs?

What will happen now?

Will i get a letter that they distroyed the watch?

Will i have to pay a fine?

Can i reorder the watch, or will they set me ona "blacklist" and open every package wich i will order??

Regars

itseme

hello to all!

my name's angelo and i'm living in spain and i'm new on this forum.

first of all, i want to ask you sorry for my bad english. :wounded1:

i was born and living for over 30 years in zürich/switzerland (before i moved to spain on 2004), so perhaps i can tell you some usefull infos about the swiss customs.

1999i ordered two mechanical chronographs from cubic works in hong kong (chronomat watches).

this watches are looking similar to rolex daytonas.

some weeks later i got a call from the swiss customservice in basel, acusing me about importing counterfeit watches.

they told me that i would never receive this watches.

first i was surprised, because i had no idea about the "watch-rules" on switzerland.

i explaindet them, that this watches are no replicas...but some days later they send me an investigation raport (12 pages documentation with high resolution pictures of the watches, dials, bracelets and movements).

i was acused to import watches illegal dial engravings (chronomat is trademark of breitling), watches with illegal case design (copyright of rolex) and:illegal import of raw materials!!!

yeahh...the swiss watch lobby does controll the full watch import in switzerland.after some hours of telefonical disputes i given up my two watches (60$ are this troubels not worth).

one year later i talked with a friend of my brother (he works for the customs) and he told me, that rolex, breitling, fortis and omega have theyr own experts working for the customs.

there is a special unit for this controlls called (rohstoff und edelmetall behörde)...they will stop any imports of any watches looking similar to swiss watches.

the best you can dois: accept the "destruction" of your watches when you receive a letter from them...otherwise they will cause you many troubles.

and you can be sure...in future all your packages will be controlled. :thumbdown:

warm regards

angelo

To agree to get the watches destroyed is the most stupid thing you can do. I had alot of watches confiscated by swiss customs because i'm swiss. If you agree you admit being guilty. they have no (absolutely no) prove that you ordered this watch. They will destroy it any way if you agree or not. But you will live in peace in future if you go on ordering. I probably ordered more than 70 watches during 2 1/2 years and believe me I got the hell of alot of letters from customs. If you go with trusty, Josh or Paul you will mostly have no probs. They have their ways to get through.

To agree to get the watches destroyed is the most stupid thing you can do. I had alot of watches confiscated by swiss customs because i'm swiss. If you agree you admit being guilty. they have no (absolutely no) prove that you ordered this watch. They will destroy it any way if you agree or not. But you will live in peace in future if you go on ordering. I probably ordered more than 70 watches during 2 1/2 years and believe me I got the hell of alot of letters from customs. If you go with trusty, Josh or Paul you will mostly have no probs. They have their ways to get through.

you have right, to agree to get destroyed the watches is not the best solution, but believe me...they had my payment historial from paypal to prove i ordered this watches.

at that point i was in no way interest to get in any mayor troubels with the swiss law for 60$ watches.

i would not recomend to import replicas to switzerland...but it's only my own opinion.

at the moment i have no idea how the customs work here in spain...i would like to order one of the new ultimate omega 45.5mm, but i dont want to get in troubels with the customs. :wounded1: