When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

QC Pics - Advice

ollylucas

Hi,

Just looking for any advice regarding the QC pics I have received and to see if anyone can spot something I have missed.

This is the: SEA-DWELLER 116660 "D-BLUE" ARF 1:1 BEST EDITION 904L SS CASE AND BRACELET SH3135 V2

Ordered from Puretime.io

Looks great to me.

Thanks in advance.

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_1868.jpg

IMG_1869.jpg

IMG_1870.jpg

IMG_1871.jpg

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

I know the latest gen is a bit different but this compared to say a 2017 version looks very very similar and can't fault it.

I've had a gen before but can't justify the price of one now.

It also came with the Proofmaster tests but I don't really understand them.

IMG_2029.JPG

IMG_2032.JPG

If it looks great to you then accept it. QC photos are for you to ensure that’s it’s the correct rep with no obvious damage or defects. 

All reps will have something wrong with them if you look closely enough so if you can’t see anything wrong then it’s good enough. If someone else spots something small such as a slightly misplaced indice then you’ll reject the watch yet the next one could be worse! 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, kernow said:

If it looks great to you then accept it. QC photos are for you to ensure that’s it’s the correct rep with no obvious damage or defects. 

All reps will have something wrong with them if you look closely enough so if you can’t see anything wrong then it’s good enough. If someone else spots something small such as a slightly misplaced indice then you’ll reject the watch yet the next one could be worse! 

Ah yes I see what you mean.

well I’ll accept it and look forward to it.

Cheers 👍🏻