Jump to content
RWG
  • 0
Tgwatchgg

WHERE TO BUY BEST AP REP

Question

8 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0

The genuine are much nicer in my opinion.

If you insist on a replica (like, fake one) then I'd get a Legend.

 

But I don't know where you would get one?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
9 minutes ago, ceejay said:

The genuine are much nicer in my opinion.

If you insist on a replica (like, fake one) then I'd get a Legend.

 

But I don't know where you would get one?

Lol yes I agree I'm 18 I have 500 not 20000

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 5/30/2019 at 3:20 AM, Tgwatchgg said:

Please post reputable dealers.

 

Mate, contact any of our dealers with your requirements. Tell them which model you're interested in..add a pic or two then wait for a response.

Whilst you're waiting do some reading on the rep fora...Ach I prefer forums as a word.

 :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 hours ago, keeper said:

 

Mate, contact any of our dealers with your requirements. Tell them which model you're interested in..add a pic or two then wait for a response.

Whilst you're waiting do some reading on the rep fora...Ach I prefer forums as a word.

 :D

Where do I find contact for dealers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 5/30/2019 at 7:43 PM, Tgwatchgg said:

Lol yes I agree I'm 18 I have 500 not 20000

 

In that case- invest in yourself not in a fake watch to pretend you are something. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Answer this question...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...