When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Rwg Members, Play Ball.

gioarmani

You mean he has an agenda that's outside of party politics? I approve. :D

No, not at all - he put up a Hard Core Republican platform- his popularity polls went to [censored], he had no chance of being re-elected, then he adopted global warming, universal health care and a host of other "liberal" items. His popularity went back up and he was re-elected

has nothing to do with party/ no party - he is just as much a waste of sperm as almost all of the rest of them, no moral compass - finger in the wind and all of that

there is a big difference between moderating your position to be more in line with the country as a whole - i.e. bill clinton and going from a "george bush conservative" to a new deal democrat over night

I have never met any person who wants to run for office or who has run for office that is not a completly neurotic nutcase. - in fact, i also apply that to super "self made" wealthy people. Basically if your willing to give up everything in your life to get elected or rich then there is something seriously wrong with you :)

now- if your willing to give up everything else in life to get watches - then, maybe not so nuts :)