When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Anyone Want To Go In On This? 32 Vintage Rolex Dials

ubiquitous

Haha... It's AstorLive... So, of course they're not going to show the dials in geat detail!

What's even funnier is that most of the dials in the pictures are either upside down (the ones I suspect are the vintages), or missing indicies/bars/lume, etc. What's more, I believe there is a reason why the vintage dials are not shown... Who knows what kind of condition they are in.

For gen dials, I'll stick with my usual sources. $13k is extremely steep...

Haha... It's AstorLive... So, of course they're not going to show the dials in geat detail!

What's even funnier is that most of the dials in the pictures are either upside down (the ones I suspect are the vintages), or missing indicies/bars/lume, etc. What's more, I believe there is a reason why the vintage dials are not shown... Who knows what kind of condition they are in.

For gen dials, I'll stick with my usual sources. $13k is extremely steep...

I recently purchased 2 1680 plastic crystals $100 and a couple of months back a 18k crown for my GMT transitional. These guys are awesome they ship fast and sell nothing but GEN products.

... These guys are awesome they ship fast and sell nothing but GEN products.

Sory but I beg to difffer. I spotted a GMT they have on ebay with an aftermarket bezel insert that have the same bad printing as my rep. I asked them about it thru their ebay listing and received no response. I don't trust them but I am glad you have better luck with them.

I recently purchased 2 1680 plastic crystals $100 and a couple of months back a 18k crown for my GMT transitional. These guys are awesome they ship fast and sell nothing but GEN products.

Was there ever any doubt that AstorLive sold GEN items?? No. Was there ever any doubt that AstorLive sold GEN items at FAIR prices? Yes. Even my most expensive source for GEN parts is less pricey than these guys.

2x T-127's at my cost is $60... Just to give an example.