When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Mario Paci Straps

guesswho

Does anyone have any experience with these straps?? I was going to pick one up for my 127 PAM off the bay. But they're £85 which is quite a lot of cash if it turns out to be not that great.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/MARIO-PACI-26mm-WATC...1QQcmdZViewItem

I'd say go for it.

MPs are just about the best you can get, and the MP11 is one of the nicer ones IMO. The price is not bad as these go new for $US199+shipping all day long.

Just check the condition and the shipping cost, but from the photos, it's in fine condition.

I have 7 MPs and they are awesome. I have several OEM Panerai straps too, but the Mario Pacis get the nod more. I've bought on the bay, but you can find some gems on paneristi. Watch out, collecting and changing straps can be as addictive as collecting our watches. :victory:

I too have purchased a few MP straps, and feel that they are the best I own.

All the MP's I have gotten I have found on the Strap forum at ViaPaneristi.

A lot of great deals are available thru the Panerai Forum members. For the most part a retail savings of around 50%. To me they are the best available. For years MP supplied OEM for Panerai.

You can't go wrong.

@ Guesswho : as everybody already have said, you can without a doubt. It's effectivelly one of the best.

@Finepics : wich are the best for you ?

I've just got to say... "The best" is very subjective and personal. Higher end straps are all using top grain hides and are very well put together. Once you're into the $150ish range, buy the strap YOU like the best because they're all top notch.

My $0.02

I won't say I won't buy any other straps, but I will say they are absolutely fantastic. At first I thought who would spend 200 bucks on a watch strap? I mean, how much leather does it take to make one, and for that I can get a pretty decent pair of shoes. Buy hey, after picking up the first of several Paci's, I think they're worth every penny. Kind of like Pannies, they're addicting, you can't buy just one.