When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
  • Current Donation Goals

Pam187 Monster Submersible Chrono

lovepanerai

just received this monster today from a fellow member - this is the rare Watchhonpo version with AR crystal, screwed in bezel markers and better/deeper engraving on the back...I am in love and yes it is HUGE :thumbsupsmileyanim:

186694-5737.jpg

186694-5738.jpg

186694-5739.jpg

186694-5740.jpg

186694-5741.jpg

186694-5742.jpg

186694-5743.jpg

The Back - my birthday is on a 13th so the serial is absolutely for me :thumbsupsmileyanim:

186694-5744.jpg

186694-5745.jpg

The Wristshots - I have a small wrist so it will take some getting used to

186694-5746.jpg

186694-5747.jpg

186694-5748.jpg

Enjoy it. It is a really nice watch. As the owner of one who has learned the hard way let me pass on one piece of advice - do not over polish those bezel markers. They are copper with a thin coating of chrome. I learned the hard way. :wounded1:

thanks M8 I have read that in numerous posts

do you by any chance know if the bezel can be re-aligned/taken off? that's the only thing that bugs me since it is off by half a tick - thx

Really nice watch Rupert, but the quality of the rubber strap is not that good from the pics, you will need my ultimate carbon strap :-P

thanks Angus and yes please we need the ultimate carbon strap :thumbsupsmileyanim:

Awesome 187 you have there!

Is the movement 7750v1 or v2? If v1, any plans to make it swiss7750?

old 7750v1 - I do have a couple of Swiss7750s lying around and am thinking about having it put in :victory:

this is definitely one of the best looking rep pams...i love it!...I've been looking at maciek sale ad...but could not jump on it because lately there are some nice releases and i have to have money for them...and i have already the 187...

well, the number you got...is my lucky number too...

wear it well!